Two Year Hardscape Warranty with Optional Extension to Five Years
We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with our hardscape workmanship. Every single technician who will step foot on your property is educated, certified, and highly trained to perform to our exceptionally high standards of service. Our full-time office staff is knowledgeable, responsive, and always willing to help. In short, we will always be there to take care of you. If you encounter any issues in the first two years of your hardscape installation, we will be there to help – for free.
Every paver patio and retaining wall installation comes with a two year warranty. The warranty period begins from the date of completed construction and lasts for a duration of two years. All material is guaranteed to be as specified by the manufacturer. Warranty covers broken or cracked pavers that are damaged during installation. Warranty covers loose pavers, loose edge restraints, and settlement of pavers in excess of 3/8” compared to adjacent pavers, walls, or stair treads. If your new pavers sink or settle within five years after installation, we will come back and repair them for free.
Pending your acceptance of our five year service package (Annual Spring Patio Open), your coverage can be extended to a warranty period of five years total.
|Annual Spring Patio Open (Our Five Year Warranty)|
|Our outdoor living experts visit your space each early spring to officially open it for the season.|
This service includes an annual spring clearing and blowing off of your patio area, pressure washing, and quality inspection.
The five year warranty covers the entire interlocking paver system, except projects that experience any of the following during the 5 year warranty period:
- (A) Warranty is void if alterations or changes are made to the paver system by anyone else other than Scooter’s Lawn Care, Inc.
- (B) Scooter’s Lawn Care, Inc. warranty does not cover naturally occurring efflorescence of pavers, stains, or any damage due to uncontrollable circumstances.
- (C) Warranty is void if high pressure water is used to clean the surface or joint lines of the pavers.
- (D) Additional joint sand is not covered by the warranty.
- (E) Warranty is void if new excavation, digging, or soil removal occurs within 4 feet of the finished paver system.
- (F) Tree roots from existing trees can damage the interlocking paver system. We do not offer a warranty to protect the paver system from damage or lifting caused by existing tree roots.
- (G) Natural occurrences and acts of God are not covered by the warranty.
- (H) Shifted or sunken pavers due to improper use such as vehicles or lawn mowers driving on or off the edges are not covered under the warranty.
- (I) Edge restraints in mulch beds can lift up during deep freezes. If requested, we will reset the affected edge restraints one time during the warranty period.
- (J) Late Payment: all final payments are due upon completion of work. Late payments for paver projects will result in the termination of the warranty.
- (K) Warranty does not include dusting, pitting, or efflorescence.
It is the customer’s responsibility to locate, clearly identify, and notify Scooter’s Lawn Care, Inc. of all underground conduits, wiring, pipes, septic systems, etc. Any damage to such underground conduits, wiring, pipes, septic systems, etc. shall not be the responsibility of Scooter’s Lawn Care, Inc.
If a warranty claim is made, it must be submitted within the warranty period. Requested repairs are made by Scooter’s Lawn Care, Inc., or one of our approved sub-contractors, and the costs for the repairs are covered by us. If you wish to have another company complete the repairs, we do not compensate you for the repair, and the warranty is void. All repairs will be done in a reasonable timeframe.
*Material color will be matched as close as possible if a repair is made but some variation in color may occur.
All construction shall, unless otherwise specified herein, carry a two (or optional extension to five) year warranty from the date on the invoice on materials and workmanship excluding neglected maintenance, misuse, vandalism, or damage from acts of God. Where applicable, manufacturers’ warranties apply.
All material is warranted to be as specified. All work is to be completed in a workmanlike manner according to standard practices. Any alteration or deviation from the above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written orders, and will become an extra charge over and above the estimate. All agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control. All our personnel are fully covered by Workmen’s Compensation Insurance. Scooter’s Lawn Care, Inc. is a fully insured contractor.